Wednesday, April 9, 2014

You and me and the baby makes... four???

You and me and the baby makes... four???

Chapter IV

So as previously stated in the "Home is where MY Heart is" post, making room for babies. I had to deep the pocket space to make this room bigger for my babies. Yes I said babies.. we are expecting twins!
All items you see for the bedding and stands down to the rug are from apple fall. They are not compatible with any of the sl babies, but they are low prim and beautifully crafted! 
The mobile is simply amazing and I love them. The room on the right with the crib is a different room including a few of past gacha's. I don't think you can even get them anymore, so why mention them?
If you have any questions feel free to contact me on the whereabouts of any items pictured.
Peace, love and Live Luxuriously!
~SJ~

No comments:

Post a Comment