Thursday, April 10, 2014

Not your Grandma's house!


Not your Grandma's house!

Chapter V


So I was not really sure what to call this post, but seeing as how some people might view this as "old ladyish" I really wanted to state that it really isnt. This style is in my belief a modern view of what antiquity tryly should look like. These overstuffed sofa's you would have never seen in any era. not this style anyway. The gold on the walls add the perfect hint of the feel of a smoke room, but very warm and inviting.
 So the story goes, My hubby and I were living in an rp sim and bought a ton of prims to use in the sim, sort of a status to the ways of life of a major crime boss living in the city. With that there was still a major limit on prim usage.
Thanks to Vendelo. I was able to decorate this apartment with the allotted prims allowed... I cannot tell you exactly how many prims it was as together with the bar we built we had about 500 total allowed prims, and the restaurant had the majority. I think about 400+ to be honest. So the home had to be meager in prim usage. all the furniture you see is from Vendelo with exception of the fireplace, and the chandelier. The Fireplace you can currently find at the Home and garden show 2014, but hurry before time is up! All of the walls and floors were built by myself and textured by me as well.
I hope you enjoy this build as much as I enjoyed living in this little apartment!
Peace, Love and Live Luxuriously!
~SJ~

No comments:

Post a Comment