Wednesday, April 16, 2014

An Invitation to Dinner

An Invitation to Dinner

Chapter VIII

I feel that with this design I hit a break through, this room had me in awe to where even I myself wanted to sit and stare at this room, this was the first of a few that had left me proud of my own work. This is not me being conceited or sure of myself, this is me constantly questioning how I can do things better or judging my own work as simply mediocre, despite all the praise I have received for past builds. It just seemed that everything that I did here simply just "fit" together. I had redone this dining room after I had tore out walls and re built portions of the Loft Casolare house, you can refer to the living room in the post "Home is where MY Heart is".
All of these items are used throughout in following posts below so I won't repost all the URL's, simply just wanted to show off the pic.
I hope you are drooling too!
Peace, Love and Live Luxuriously!
~SJ~

No comments:

Post a Comment