Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pure Opulence


Pure Opulence

Chapter VI

So I think that I need to point out that I love everything that Colleen Desmoulins creates, her textures are excellent and the mesh is low prim, who can argue with that? The lower the prims the more you can fit in, is what I like to say. Nearly all items in this are from her collections, The store is none other but The Loft.
This includes the sofa tables, the sofas themselves, the bowl of pillows, the books, the vases.
The fireplace is the AF (Apple Fall) Stature Fireplace RARE- from the last round of the Arcade Gacha. I have to say being a designer I love the creators that make items for the home, not only are they low prim and mesh.. but they are low prim and mesh! 
The coffee table, side tables, crapet and wall art are from Atelier Viscont and I think that the marble textures on the tops of these tables are unbeatable! I think there is a lot of exciting things coming from this excellent creator!
Chandeliers, candles and the peacock that adorns the fireplace is all from Mudhoney.
Fireplace screen is from Trompe Loeil.
Impala Head from .:: ONE GRID ::. 
and finally last but not least, the Lamps from 22769 ~ [bauwerk], which were recently included in the Home and Garden show.
The house is the Roost New Port House, which, as previously exclaimed, I do like an open floor plan, well there is a catch to that, open floor plans can never have four blank walls in order to furnish them properly, so I built a few walls and enclosed the kitchen space just a tiny bit, it made this house look homier. Also the second floor seemed to have no supports, which I just cannot fathom a house that isn't designed architecturally sound so I added some mesh pillars which helped seperate the two spaces and create a walkway between the living dining and kitchen.. My friends say I am a genius.. I think all it takes is an eye.. What do you think?
As always!
Peace, Love and Live Luxuriously!
~SJ~

No comments:

Post a Comment