Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Inspired Melodies

Inspired Melodies

Chapter II


My Bestie Sis Inspire Mee, Inspired Mee to make this build what it became. Of course I had to tear out walls in this build as well (another Scarlet creative home) in order to make the arches fit in as she had originally requested. A few textures, and viola. This house turned out even more beautiful than i ever thought i could have imagined designing. I owe a big thank you to my sis for her inspiration.

The Sofa and main focal point is from Mudhoney. The Sydney Sofa Collection.
I would have never thought to buy this sofa, but she desperately wanted it and to incorporate it into her new home. I am glad her eye grabbed it as this room would not have looked so good with any other color.

The coffee table and chairs are from Trompe Loeil- the Oceania Collection
The Rug I personally made as it was the style in which she was seeking (seen from another blog)
Lamps are from the Pilot Murrow Table. I love that these lamps actually have the electrical extension.
The side tables again are from the Deconstructed set by CheekyPea
The table at far is from ~Bazar~ The Arizona Living room
Dining Room all made as well by ~Bazar~ Arizona Dining set.
The Frames deer head and side cabinet are from Apple Fall
The lamps and screens by the fireplace are from Trompe Loeil as well as the tree inlay cabinet
The fireplace itself is from ::OneGrid::

I hope you love this room as much as I did decorating it
Peace, Love, and Live Luxuriously
SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment