Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Nuances of White


Nuances of White

Chapter VII

 I am not really sure why I decided to use all white for this build, originally I started with white and was going to color everything but with the marble, I decided to keep everything white. This was a spectacular build in which my hubby built a semi rounded staircase. We both wanted the new Abiss apartment but without the hefty price tag they like to put on their builds, we would have totally considered it however this build was for an RP sim. The marble stairs had to be my most favorite thing about this apartment. I feel that they lend the perfect amount of class. Of course walking on marble in heels.. not practical.. yes yes I know, this is sl but I do take these things into consideration when I build believe it or not.. I like making things seem as they were something you might see in rl.. of course that's all within reason, there is only so much available furniture and so many styles to chose from. For this build I have paired Apple Fall MudhoneyThe Loft. Bazar (sl URL doesn't exist, check items on MP), Trompe Loeil. and, .:: ONE GRID ::.  
Hallway 
Chandelier- One Grid
Impala Head - One Grid
Side Table - Apple Fall (Gacha Item)
White screen- The Loft
Star Lights - Trompe Loeil
Living room 
Chandelier - Apple fall
Kitchen Chandelier- The Loft
Kitchen and Dining Room

Sofa- Trompe Loeil
Side Chairs - MudHoney
Coffee Table - MudHoney
Table, Mirrors, and Picture - The Loft
Kitchen cabinets- Trompe Loeil
Sink, Island and Stove - Bazar
China Cabinet and Floral pictures- Apple Fall

Happy Shopping
Peace, Love, and Live Luxuriously
~SJ~






No comments:

Post a Comment