Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Home is where MY Heart is

Home is where the MY is

Chapter III


This was my favorite living room that I decorated for myself and my sl hubby. I was attempting to make more room for the twins I am carrying in SL. My husband and I had resided in the Loft Casolare home, I had already torn out walls to create a TV room and a more open floor plan. I am sorry I keep doing this butt if you could understand my slclaustrophobia and feer of slheights.. you would maybe understand why I have to do this. Originally I had left the living room the way it was but.. with babies...This is what happens when I nest. 
The Sofa is the Roxy Sectional from the loft. 
The ottoman side chair, side console and the floral chairs to the right are all from the Loft.
The Rug is made by Mudhoney
Lamps by TrrompeLoeil
The various nick-nacks and frames are all from the Loft and Mudhoney.
In the distance you can see the Bazar Toronto Kitchen.
Happy Decorating
Peace, Love and Live Luxuriously!
~SJ~

No comments:

Post a Comment