Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Valiant

Valiant

Chapter I


So I have decided with a little bit of persuasion to get back into the biz and to actually get serious about it this time. what I am about to post throughout is my true passion. I am even going forth to pursue a career in real life if I am ever so fortunate of getting established.

So that brings me to the Valiant.. a story of two sisters who shared two separate parcels right next door, and I was so excited to do my first ever two parcel spread and "community" type build, with adjoining lands our houses looked terrific together.
The photos you see above are a very rough beginning to what the end outcome finally became, however as I have since torn down this build I cannot show you that final outcome.

For my first few blog attempts I will not be pasting URL's as I have too many pictures I want to share and all of the pics.. well that would take me a month to post all the given links. However I will leave you with this listing of some of the items used in the photos.
The House, well it was a Scarlet Creatives, until I actually tore it apart and rebuilt with a million other build pieces... sorry Charlotte Bartlett if you are reading this but the sister wanted an "open" feel and floor plan.
Sofa and coffee table are by CheekyPea The deconstructed set
The Table is tricky. I loaded all the poses from the LAQ table into the cheeky Pea Uno table so it would rez the dinners.
Tumblers are from the Loft as well as the dining chairs from the Casolare line.

You will come to see I use a lot of the big name designs in SL.. yes I do admit that, but I have a thing that If I can't remember a store name, I will most likely forget it's buried in my 100k+ invetory.
I hope all of you find inspiration from my designs, and if you are interior design challenged, give me a jingle, I do charge, but I promise It won't hurt... too bad..
Peace, Love, and Live Luxuriously
SJ


No comments:

Post a Comment